Current Family Sign In
These steps are for current or past families who have previously used our Service. If you have never used our Service, please click here.
Adding a new child to your account via the Qikkids Enrol web portal.
1. Click on 'Sign In' in the widget box to the right.
If you are having difficulties logging in, please contact us to receive your unique login information. Do not click Register as this creates a duplicate account which is difficult to rectify.
2. Click on 'Add Child' and complete for each child additional child you wish to enrol, ensuring that you select authorisations for each contact.
3. Click on 'Start Enrolment' and complete an enrolment form for the child/ren you are enrolling.
4. Once enrolment form is complete, click 'Submit' and this will send the form to the Service. A member of Management will contact you with the next steps within two (2) working days.
Additional documents that must be provided prior to your child commencing care:
A copy of your child's birth certificate.
A copy of child's immunisation history statement. Click here for information on where you can access these records.
A copy of any Medical Action Plans, and relevant medication.
Updating contact details via the Qikkids Enrol web portal.
1. Please ensure that both parents (if known) are registered in the Qikkids Enrol portal. If there is additional information regarding custody arrangements, please inform the Service and provide any relevant documentation to the Service.
Note: If you would like both parents to have access to the My Family Lounge mobile device app, select 'Yes' in set up as user question.
2. Please ensure that you enter at least one additional contact (18 years and older) that we can contact in an emergency. These contacts must be different to the parents/guardians.
Note: If there is a sibling under 18 years that will collect, the Service has an additional form for parents/guardians must complete to give permission for this. Click here to download the form.