Please use a computer to access this portal.
Current Family Sign In
Our yearly re-enrolment process for current families is from 01 September 2021 to 01 October 2021. Please ensure you log into your My Family Lounge account and update any details that may have changed.
All children who will use the Service for the 2022 school year, must have a completed re-enrolment form.
Adding a new child to your account via My Family Lounge web portal.
1. Click on 'Sign In' in the widget box to the right.
If you are having difficulties logging in, please contact us to receive your unique login information. Do not click Register as this creates a duplicate account which is difficult to rectify.
2. Click on 'Add Child' and complete for each child additional child you wish to enrol, ensuring that you select authorisations for each contact.
3. Click on 'Start Enrolment' and complete an enrolment form for the child/ren you are enrolling.
4. Once enrolment form is complete, click 'Submit' and this will send the form to the Service. A member of Management will contact you with the next steps within two (2) working days.
Additional documents that must be provided prior to your child commencing care:
A copy of your child's birth certificate.
A copy of child's immunisation history statement. Click here for information on where you can access these records.
A copy of any Medical Action Plans, and relevant medication.
Updating contact details via My Family Lounge.
1. Please ensure that both parents (if known) are registered in My Family Lounge. If there is additional information regarding custody arrangements, please inform the Service and provide any relevant documentation to the Service.
Note: If you would like both parents to have access to the My Family Lounge mobile device app, select 'Yes' in set up as user question.
2. Please ensure that you enter at least one additional contact (18 years and older) that we can contact in an emergency. These contacts must be different to the parents/guardians.
Note: If there is a sibling under 18 years that will collect, the Service has an additional form for parents/guardians must complete to give permission for this. Click here to download the form.